Our Body Butters are a wonderful addition to your skincare routine and will leave your skin moisturized and have you feeling yourself!
Ingredients: Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Argan Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, and Hibiscus Oil.
Benefits of Shea Butter: Shea butter has also unlimited benefits for your skin. Besides being moisturizing and reducing your risk of dryness, shea butter has anti-inflammatory properties which helps to reduce irritation and inflammatory skin conditions, such as eczema. That’s not all, it also has anti-aging properties and helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Benefits of Cocoa Butter: Cocoa butter is high in fatty acids, which is why it’s often touted for its ability to hydrate and nourish the skin and improve elasticity. The fat in cocoa butter forms a protective barrier over the skin to hold in moisture.
- Cocoa butter is also rich in natural plant compounds called phytochemicals. These substances may improve blood flow to the skin and slow skin aging by protecting against damage from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- One common use of cocoa butter is to smooth scars, wrinkles, and other marks on the skin. Many women believe cocoa butter creams and lotions can be used during and after pregnancy to prevent and minimize the appearance of stretch marks. Cocoa butter has also been promoted to heal rashes from conditions like ezcema and dermatitis.
Benefits of Coconut Oil:
- Besides smelling great, coconut oil has many beneficial effects on your skin. It also has anti-inflammatory properties and has been found to be effective at fighting skin diseases like dermatitis.
- In addition, it moisturizes dry skin, has the ability to treat acne, and can protect your skin from sunburns.
Benefits of Vitamin E Oil:
- Vitamin E is a nutrient your body needs to support your immune system and help your cells to regenerate. It also has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that make getting enough essential to your everyday health.
- Vitamin E is most commonly known for its benefits for skin health and appearance. It can be applied topically to your face to reduce inflammation and make your skin look younger.
Benefits of Argan Oil:
- Argan oil is packed with fatty acids and vitamin E. So when used in a moisturizer (or atop a moisturizer, as the last step in your skincare regimen), the oil locks in moisture and strengthens the defensive barrier functions of the skin. This helps other ingredients reach their full potential under the surface of the skin, while also preventing moisture loss due to environmental factors. It is also rich in so antioxidants, it disarms skin-aging and cancer-causing free radicals. This oil is famously used to treat inflammatory skin conditions like psoriasis and rosacea.
Benefits of Sweet Almond Oil:
- Almond oil contains all sorts of natural goodness that includes vitamin E, vitamin A, essential fatty acids, proteins, potassium, and zinc. It’s positively packed with vitamins and nutrients, making it perfect to include in your daily skincare regime. This oil helps reduce scarring, eliminates stretch marks, and reduces UV damage.
Benefits of Hibiscus Oil:
- Full of antioxidants, anthocyanocides in hibiscus play an amazing role in improving skin health by guarding it against radical damage and delaying premature. The astringent property of the hibiscus controls the excess secretion of oil by tightening the pores while its anti-inflammatory properties of hibiscus lessen inflammation, improves the skin tone and heal the redness of the skin.