“It takes a village to raise a child” is an African proverb that means an entire community of people must interact with children for those children to grow in a safe and healthy environment.
- 8.0 oz.
- 50% / 50% Cotton/Polyester.
- Reduced pilling and softer, air-jet spun yarn.
- Double-lined hood with color-matched drawcord.
- 1x1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex .
- Front pouch pocket.
- Double-needle stitching at the waistband and cuffs.
- Safety Green is compliant with ANSI/ISEA 107 High Visibility standards.
- Tearaway label.
Based on 1 review
This hoodie is amazing